3rd May 2017, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Top colleges to do research course after Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exams available for admission?

Hello sir, I have completed Biomedical Engineering course and now want to do research course from top colleges of India. Please suggest me top colleges for it? Entrance exams available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  4. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  8. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  9. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  10. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  11. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  12. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  13. Biomedical engineering entrance exams details and universities
  14. Colleges for m.tech in biomedical engineering? Admission procedure?
  15. Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MS? What exams do I have to give for admission in PG colleges?
  16. Best colleges for Biomedical Engineering and Agriculture Research in South India?
  17. Which subject should I opt in 11th to study Biomedical Engineering? List of entrance exams for it?
  18. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
4th May 2017, 02:15 AM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Top colleges to do research course after Biomedical Engineering? Entrance exams available for admission?

Top 10 colleges In India for doing research courses after biomedical Engineering are
1. The Central University of Karnataka (CUK), Gulbarga
2. IT-BHU
3. VIT University
4. SRM University
5. IIT Roorkee
6. Netaji Subhash Engineering College (NSEC), Kolkata
7. MIT, Manipal
8. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
9. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
10. AIIMS, Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?