19th August 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?

I have completed M.Sc Medical Parasitology and willing to do research work in the same stream. Can I do it from any college of Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?

24th August 2017, 10:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, M.Sc in Medical Parasitology course comes under Medical Microbiology stream.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Doctoral program (PhD) in Delhi University and Jawaharlal Nehru University.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing this course is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university.

>> The Minimum percentage you must have secured in Post Graduation is 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> I suggest you to contact the department of Medical Sciences of both the Universities namely Jawaharlal Nehru University and University of Delhi.
24th August 2017, 10:32 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?

Yes, definitely you can do Ph.D from any of the College of Delhi University after the completion of M.Sc Medical Parasitology.
Since you have completed your Post Graduate course, you can definitely apply for Ph.D course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Medical Parasitology from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course from Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?