28th May 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study PhD program in Mathematics. I am studying MSc in Mathematics from Calcutta University. So, I would like to know about the requirements for doing PhD in Mathematics in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in BSc General of Calcutta University to study MSc(Zoology) Honours?
  2. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  4. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  5. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  6. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  9. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can a Bangladeshi student get a scholarship and study in University of Calcutta?
  12. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University?
  13. Is there any entrance exam for MSc(Physics) admission in Calcutta University?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  15. How Bangladeshi student can study in Delhi or Kolkata university?
  16. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  17. Requirements to study MS in National University of Singapore for Chemical student?
  18. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University? -- [New]
30th May 2018, 02:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?

Eligibility criteria:

MSc degree in mathematics or Physical Sciences.

BTech candidates from any discipline can also apply.

Some institutes also offer direct admission for graduate students with excellent academic records.

Entrance Exams:

CSIR UGC NET

NBHM

Many universities conduct their own entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?