4th September 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a MCA in distance mode apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University? Is the distance education enough for M.Phil?

I have completed MCA from IGNOU University and want to know can I apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University? Is the distance education enough for M.Phil?

Related Questions:
13th September 2017, 07:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a MCA in distance mode apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University? Is the distance education enough for M.Phil?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you an pursue M.Phil course in Computer Science after the completion of MCA through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
But you must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in your Masters degree to be eligible for M.Phil course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Computer subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in Computer Science at Bangalore University.
14th September 2017, 02:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a MCA in distance mode apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University? Is the distance education enough for M.Phil?

IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is recognized as a Central University by the UGC (University Grant Commission) of India and therefore, those candidates having MCA degree from this University can apply for M.Phil course in any reputed colleges/Universities.
So, those candidates who have completed MCA degree with a minimum of 55% marks from IGNOU, are eligible to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University.
Candidates need to appear and qualify UGC-NET/CSIR/GATE entrance examination so as to take admission for M.Phil course.
19th September 2017, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MCA from IGNOU University and want to know can I apply for M.Phil in Computer Science at Bangalore University? Is the distance education enough for M.Phil?
If your MCA course is recognized then you are eligible for M.Phil course.

You have completed MCA course from IGNOU so you can apply for any University for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?