17th November 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Can Ph.D. in Tourism Management get me a government job in toursim sector?

I have just took admission to Ph.d. in tourism management in IGNOU. Can you tell me if this course completion can get me into government jobs? I would be very grateful to you.

Related Questions:
  1. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?
  2. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  3. Can I do a job in any government sector after completing Hospitality and Tourism Management Course from Singapore?
  4. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals?
  5. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  6. Travel and tourism jobs in government sector?
  7. How may I get a government job in tourism sector? List of entrance exams for the same?
  8. Requirements for getting government jobs in Tourism Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get travel and tourism jobs in the government sector if I have work experience in private?
  10. How to get a government job in Tourism Sector after MBA in Tourism Management?
  11. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  12. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  13. PhD Tourism entrance exam question papers?
  14. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  16. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  17. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  18. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
19th November 2015, 08:24 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can Ph.D. in Tourism Management get me a government job in toursim sector?

Since you are about to start your PH.D level of study in tourism Management, first you complete your degree studies in the respective subject and then you should apply for the examinations like NET/SET in order to get chances in Government sector.
These are the entrance examinations, qualifying which will help you to enter the Government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?