4th May 2012, 01:39 AM
crazyzafran

Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?

which is best to choose for my caree? Diploma in hotel management or Diploma in tourism management.? Also what are the hotel jobs i can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  2. Courses realted to Commerce field in GNDU, Amritsar except B.Com and BBA?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  5. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  6. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  9. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  10. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  11. Specialization to study in MBA for B.Sc(Microbiology) candidate?
  12. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  13. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  14. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  15. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  16. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
18th May 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?

what is the scope of a diploma in tourism management after hsc?
2nd September 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?

AM a 2year diploma holder in hotel management and catering technology from BSS......Also i have completed my 6 months training from a five star hotel in cochin........Nw i wish 2 do degree....can i convert my diploma certificate in to degree????????????? or advise me any option 2 take degree without spending 3 years........???????????
18th May 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

which is the best career for diploma in hotel and turism management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?