20th May 2014, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?

I am a phd scholar qualified for CSIR-NET and SET in the past. Has 6 years of tutoring experiences in this field. Now searching for for CSIR-NET and SET coaching for Life Sciences at my place. Small batch with quality material discussion and regular tests.

24th May 2014, 11:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know about the coaching center in Kolkata for CSIR NET in life science. So I am going to clearing your doubts and make you clear and also give you information for the coaching centers in Kolkata for CSIR exam.

So the coaching centers are 1 – MS square education PVT. Ltd. as it I in Kolkata then come 2 – Carrier World coaching center as it is also in Kolkata then come 3 – AKON academy coaching center locates in Kolkata then come 4 – RESOLVE itech coaching academy which also locates in Kolkata then come 5 – GOVEX India as it is also been locates in Kolkata for life science in PhD exam then come for 6–Apthamithra coaching academy which locates in Kolkata then come 7 – Alchemy Coaching Institute as it is also been in Kolkata then comes 8 – BIO Ultimate Pvt. Ltd which is the most best as far as I know for the life science institute then come 9 –The genome coaching center.

Then come 10 – Tech Vaidya coaching institute also in Kolkata. So these are some best coaching institutes as for the coaching for life science in Kolkata. So Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?