31st January 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

List of the top coaching institutes for CSIR NET(life sciences) in Chandigarh and Mohali?

i need to know the good coaching institutes for csir net life sciences in chandigarh and mohali... plz help ...its urgent
please reply soon...

29th July 2012, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching institutes for CSIR NET(life sciences) in Chandigarh and Mohali?

please suggest me the best coaching center for net life science in chandigath
27th August 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the top coaching institutes for CSIR NET(life sciences) in Chandigarh and Mohali?

i need to know the best coaching institutes for csir net life sciences in hyderabad.........
11th October 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

please tell the best coaching institute in chandigarh for the preparation of csir ugc net exam in the subject of life sciences
27th December 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

We are dealing with csir ugc net jrf.Gate as well as other biotech competitive xams..for further details contact us at 09915314779
28th December 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

GURU INSTITUTE
SCO: 164, FF, Sector: 38 C & D, Chandigarh.
Mob: 098721-13133, 094172-63411
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
www.guruchandigarh.com
www.guruchandigarh.blogspot.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need to know the good coaching institutes for csir net life sciences in chandigarh and mohali... plz help ...its urgent
please reply soon...
17th February 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

GURU INSTITUTE
SCO: 164, FF, Sector: 38 C & D, Chandigarh.
Mob: 098721-13133, 094172-63411
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
www.guruchandigarh.com
www.guruchandigarh.blogspot.com

Quote:
please reply soon...
2nd December 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
please reply soon...
The Top most Academy for Life science is LET'S TALK ACADEMY...VISIT www.letstalkacademy.com
30th January 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about best coaching institute in chandigarh for ugc net exam in biotechnology stream, their programes and fee structure
9th February 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me any coaching institute in Delhi for UTC net exam for life science stream ,their programes and fee structure
8th May 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Best academy for CSIR-UGC-NET COACHING IN CHANDIGARH

STATESMAN ACADEMY
SCO-185, SECTOR-38C, CHANDIGARH
4th May 2015, 05:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please reply soon...
List of the coaching center for CSIR NET exam in Chandigarh and mohali:-

Bulls Eye Knowledge Systems
SCO 269, Sec 44-C.
Chandigarh
Punjab

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)
SCO 143-144, 2nd Floor,
Above Travel Today, Near Sindhi Sweets,
Sector 8-C , Madhya Marg,
Chandigarh
Punjab

Touchstone Educationals (P.) Ltd.
SCO 88-89, Top Floor, Sector 17-C
Above Bank of Maharashtra
Chandigarh (UT) India
Punjab
13th June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
please tell the best coaching institute in chandigarh for the preparation of csir ugc net exam in the subject of life sciences
bansal academy is the dream destination for preparing life science csir ugc net exam in north india and the methodology ,teaching practices and above all results are excellent..
If you want to contact bansal academy then you can dial 9216090169 and if you want to visit then can go to scf 19 sector 16-d chandigarh....
22nd June 2015, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Facts and Concepts Institute at sec 34 is the best coaching institute for LifeSciences CSIR exam
15th April 2016, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

BEST CSIR UGC NET LIFE SCIENCE COACHING IN CHANDIGARH IS PROVIDED BY
STATESMAN ACADEMY, SCO-54-55, SECTOR 34A, CHANDIGARH.
BEST INSTITUTE....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?