11th July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Course description of PhD (Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? Eligibility to get admission?

Hi,
Can anyone of you tell me about the course description of PhD(Gandhian Studies) which is available in Panjab University? I want to do PhD in Gandhian Studies. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to do PhD in Gandhian Studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
  2. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  3. Procedure to apply for PhD (Gandhian Studies) course at Central University of Gujarat?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in PhD(Geography) course in Panjab University for UGC-NET qualified candidate who has secured 59.1% In M.Sc?
  5. When the admission of PhD (Defence Studies) will be started at Punjabi University? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  7. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  8. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies (Paper II) exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  13. Does Panjab University and Kurukshetra University offer distance PhD in Economics?
  14. NET Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Course description and fee expenses of PhD (Defence Studies) course in Guru Nanak College?
  16. Course description of M.Sc(Nuclear Engineering) offered in Ghent University? Eligibility to study for international students?
  17. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Com in Panjab University?
  18. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?