14th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) course which is offered by BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 01:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru?

=> Ph.D. Chemical Engineering or Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering is a Doctorate Chemical Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering, Bengaluru is 1,64,670.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?