3rd June 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?

Dear friends, I want to get admission in BMS College of Engineering for studying BE(Industrial Engineering). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of M.Arch(Industrial Design) in BMS College of Engineering?
  2. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  7. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  8. Fee expenses of BE(Genetic Engineering) in Om Shanti Engineering College?
  9. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. Fee expenses of BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Agra College?
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  15. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) in Cummins College of Engineering for Women? -- [New]
  17. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  18. Fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
13th September 2018, 01:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?

BE(Industrial Engineering and Management) in BMS College of Engineering is 4 years duration of course. Fee structure is given below.

For K - CET Exam qualified candidates (from non-Karnataka State): INR 24,000 per annum

For CET Exam qualified candidates (from Karnataka State): INR 22,000 per annum

Management Quota fee for Karnataka students : INR 25650 per annum

Government of India students under aided category: INR 42100 per annum

Government of India students under un-aided category: INR 73560 per annum

For COMED-K exam qualified candidates: Karnataka Students - INR 1,95,600 per annum
Non-Karnataka/Saarc countries
students: INR 1,98,000 per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?