12th August 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Electrical Engineering) course which is offered by Sharda University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

18th September 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Sharda University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses of PhD(Electrical Engineering) course which is offered by Sharda University? Please let me know about the duration of this course also. Thank you!

The minimum duration of PhD Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sharda University is three years, including course work and a maximum of 6 years.

Fee expenses of PhD Electrical and Electronics Engineering at Sharda University are given below:

Program fee per year – Rs 50,000
Registration fee – Rs 5,000 one time
Examination fee – Rs 5,000 one time
Security fee – Rs 10,000 refundable

Grand Total – Rs 70,000

Every year Rs 50,000 will be paid in advance and will be charged till the semester in which the thesis is submitted

Sharda University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?