28th September 2018, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hi friends, I am interested to join The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for studying PhD in Human Development. Can I know about the duration of this PhD course? Kindly let me know about the duration and also the course structure of this particular PhD program. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 01:44 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Duration of the PhD course varies form 2 to 5 years.

The course teaches the candidates the fundamentals and techniques which helps them play a crucial role in developing the society and nation.The course procedure applies a teaching-practice methodology.
1st October 2018, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Human Development) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda are given below.

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Human Development is Doctorate level Human Rights course.

=> The duration of this course is five years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed master degree with at least 60% from a recognized university.

=> Also you should clear the common entrance exam conducted by the University.

COURSE STRUCTURE

=> Human Development

=> Early Childhood Care and Education

=> Family Studies

=> Child and Family Welfare

=> Research Methods and Statistics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?