27th September 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Science) in Navsari Agriculture University?

I want to apply for PhD program in Navsari Agriculture University. I want to do PhD in Veterinary Science. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Veterinary Science in this college. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

1st October 2018, 11:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Science) in Navsari Agriculture University?

Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Science) in Navsari Agriculture University are given below.

=> Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Science is an Doctorate level course.

=> The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Science course is three years.

=> In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Science, candidate should have passed master degree from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required for Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Science course is 65% for open and 60% for reserved category candidate.

=> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance Test and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?