18th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

I want to apply for PhD program in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women for Information Technology subject. So, I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

22nd June 2022, 11:39 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

The Course Structure is:-

Socio Technical perspective of IS

Major Subject

Research Methodology

Minor Subject

Knowledge Management

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognised university can study PhD Information Technology.
25th June 2022, 02:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Information Technology at Indira Gandh Delhi Technological University For women is:-

*Data Mining and Business Intelligence

*Managing IT Projects

*Statistics

*Research Methodology

*Knowledge Management

The duration of this course is minimum 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?