18th September 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Information Technology program in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

20th September 2018, 03:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women is given below.

Candidates must have a Master's degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institution and undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. Candidates are selected on the basis of Research Aptitude Test (RAT) followed by an Interview conducted by the university. Candidates are exempted from Research Aptitude Test (RAT) who fulfill the eligibility as mentioned below.

Full time female teaching staff of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University (IGDTUW).

Applicants who have a valid score in UGC-CSIR-JRF/NET/GATE.

University website: https://www.igdtuw.ac.in
21st September 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Information Technology program in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Information Technology at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women is as follows:
Candidates with a Degree in ME or MTech or equivalent in the relevant discipline with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and BE or BTech or equivalent with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University or Institution. Candidates have to appear for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) or an interview or both as decided by the admission committee of the university. Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women website link is given Click Here
22nd September 2018, 05:34 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Ph.D (Information Technology) in Indira Gandhi Delhi Technological University for Women are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Degree in ME/M.Tech/MCA or equivalent from a recognized university in the relevant discipline with minimum of 60% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?