18th January 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in International Organisation in Jawaharlal Nehru University. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

8th August 2022, 01:15 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD International Organization at Jawaharlal Nehru University is:-

*Viva Voce

*Thesis

*Advanced Research Methods

*Peace and Conflict Studies

*Global Security Governance

*Feminist International Relations.
14th September 2022, 04:00 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(International Organisation) in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

COURSE STRUCTURE

advanced research methods

peace of studies

thesis

viva voice

security

relations.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?