11th October 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Interior Design in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

15th September 2021, 07:31 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Interior Design) in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University is as follows.

Course structure-
Applicant will be 2 semesters each year and each semester will be 4 subjects.

Course duration-
Applicant can complete this PhD course in minimum 3 years.

Applicant's final selection will be done on the basis of personal interview.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

Applicant can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.jnafau.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?