4th December 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Kuvempu University?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD in Microbiology from Kuvempu University. I just want to know about the duration of this course as well as the structure of this course. Can you please let me know about the course duration and structure? Please let me know about both immediately.

31st October 2021, 07:23 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Kuvempu University?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Microbiology) in Kuvempu University is given below.

There will be 2 semester each year.

Candidate can complete this course in minimum 3 years.

Candidate have to clear minimum 4 subjects each semester.

Candidate can get admission through UGC NET/CSIR or equivalent exam.

Candidate can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?