19th August 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?

Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU. I have done my 12th from PSEB taking Non- Medical scoring 76.88%marks overall and 66% in Mathematics. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Is it possible to study it in IGNOU? What is fee structure and which documents are required for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  2. What should I do to complete my graduation which I have left undone long before?
  3. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  4. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?
  6. How to apply for bank loan for doing BCA in college with hostel facilities?
  7. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  8. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  9. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  10. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  11. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  12. Can I get Pass Certificate if disqualify in Mathematics(Optional) in 12th PSEB Open School?
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics in IGNOU? Total fee to study PhD in IGNOU?
  15. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for education loan for paying Engineering fees and get placed?
  17. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  18. What is the last date for admission in IGNOU? I have cleared my class 12th
29th August 2015, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to take admission in B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU. I have done my 12th from PSEB taking Non- Medical scoring 76.88%marks overall and 66% in Mathematics. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU? Is it possible to study it in IGNOU? What is fee structure and which documents are required for admission?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Mathematics course after completing 12th standard. Since, you have scored every good marks in 12th standard and Mathematics subject as well, so definitely you may get first preference at the time of admission.
A pass in intermediate class studies with specialization in any of the areas of science with Mathematics subject are eligible to undergo the course. The applicant must be obtained with a minimum of 50% marks.

The fee structure required for B.Sc in Mathematics differs from college to college. However, the approximate fee structure will be 15,000 to 20,000 per year. You must submit 10th & 12th mark sheet, School Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?