10th December 2018, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Painting) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Painting in Rabindra Bharati University. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

31st October 2021, 03:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Painting) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Course structure and duration of PhD(Painting) in Rabindra Bharati University is given below.

Candidate will be completing this course in minimum 3 years.

Each year candidate have to clear 2 semesters.

Candidate must have completed master degree with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
http://www.rbu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?