6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Dear friends, I would like to study PhD in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University. I would like to know about the duration of this PhD course. And also let me know about the course structure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Tagore Literature at Rabindra Bharati University?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  3. Does Rabindra Bharati University offer M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) course?
  4. How can I join Rabindra Bharati University for classical music course?
  5. Whether the syllabus of distance universities like Rabindra Bharati and regular university like Calcutta University are same or is there any difference?
  6. Can I get admission to study M.A.(History) in Rabindra Bharati University if secured 49% in B.A.?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  8. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  9. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  10. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  11. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in Music at Rabindra Bharati University
  14. Possibility to study Bengali PG course in Rabindra Bharati University for History postgraduate of Deemed University? -- [New]
  15. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  16. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Political Science) in Rabindra Bharati University?
  18. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2022, 12:43 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of PhD(Bengali) in Rabindra Bharati University?

The Course Structure and duration of PhD Bengali Rabindra Bharati University is:-

*Computer Application

*Quantitative Methods

*Research Methodology

*Review of Literature

The admission procedure to study PhD Bengali is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?