22nd July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?

whatare the fees for doing bachelors degree in library science and the duration for the course.if i m taking B.L.I.S how many years does it take.per year what are their fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  2. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  4. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  6. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  7. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  8. Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?
  9. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  10. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  11. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  12. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  13. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. List of top Maths Hons colleges in West bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
  17. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  18. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
22nd July 2015, 10:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?

The duration of Bachelor of Library and Information Science course is one year in Rabindra Bharati University. The fee structure for Bachelor of Library Science in Rabindra Bharati University is around Rs.10000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?