18th July 2016, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?

I would like to know about the course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) program of Rajasthan University. Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure? And kindly tell me about the fee expenses. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  3. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  4. How can I get stipend to study PhD in Drawing & Painting? List of institutes in India?
  5. What is the scope of studying PhD in Drawing & Painting?
  6. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  7. Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?
  8. Best university to do PhD in Drawing and Painting? List of entrance exams? -- [New]
  9. How can I join drawing and painting courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  11. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  13. Whether GNA University offer placement to PhD(Physics) holders? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  14. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science & Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?
  16. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  17. Details about M.A Painting course, its fee and time of admission? What is the eligibility criteria for M.A in painting?
  18. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?