4th June 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Hydrobiology which is available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  3. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  4. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  5. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  7. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat?
  8. Does Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Gujarat provides PhD English in distance mode?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  10. How many PhD(Hydrobiology) seats are available in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University? -- [New]
  12. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  15. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  16. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  18. How to apply for MSW course in Gujrati or Hindi Language?
22nd July 2022, 11:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Hydrobiology) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Hydrobiology at Veer Narmad South Gujarat University is:-

*Review of Literature

*Quantitative Method

*Computer Application

*Research Methodology

The admission procedure to study PhD Hydrobiology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?