3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Applied Physics from Bhilai Institute of Technology. Can you please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available for BE(Civil Engineering) admission in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Environmental Science in Bhilai Institute of Technology? When the application form will be released?
  5. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  6. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000
  7. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  8. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  9. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  10. How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  13. How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  14. Admission procedure to study BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  17. Which B.Tech colleges to prefer after scoring 148700 in AIEEE?
  18. What is the scope for 2 years experience IT professional? I have completed my B.E in IT -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2022, 11:41 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

The admission procedure to study PhD Applied Physics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE and UGC NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?