28th February 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PhD(Natural Resources) stream which is available in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

14th March 2019, 10:32 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PhD(Natural Resources) stream which is available in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!
The course structure of PhD (Natural Resources and Sustainable Development) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development is given below:

Natural Resources Management and Sustainable Development (Specialization Elective Courses)

Quantitative Techniques Science and Technology (Core Courses)

Comprehensive Examination of NR & ES (Core Courses)

Research Methodology Science and Technology (Core Courses)

Foreign Business Language

Open Elective Courses

Outdoor Activity Based Courses

Duration of the PhD (Natural Resources and Sustainable Development) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development is three years.

The fee for the PhD (Natural Resources and Sustainable Development) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development is Rs 50,000 per semester. Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?