27th February 2019, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theoretical Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hi everyone, I want to join Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD(Theoretical Physics). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th March 2019, 11:02 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Theoretical Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Jamia Millia Islamia for studying PhD(Theoretical Physics). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me as soon as possible.
Admission to the PhD (Theoretical Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia is done on through a PhD Entrance Examination and Interview conducted by the Centre for Theoretical Physics, Jamia Millia Islamia.

Students who have obtained a master’s degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the PhD (Theoretical Physics) in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?