28th February 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

I want to join Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida for studying PhD(Natural Resources) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

5th March 2019, 04:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida for studying PhD(Natural Resources) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Personal Interview for the admission to study PhD (Natural Resources) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida. Those candidates who have passed MSc (Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Botany / Zoology / Life Sciences / Anthropology / Veterinary Science / Forestry / Environmental Science / Natural Resources / Wildlife / Climate Science / Ecology / Genetics Psychology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology or Masters degree in Economics, Geography, Environmental Studies, Sociology, Engineering from any recognized university with at least 55% marks are eligible to study PhD (Natural Resources) in the Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida.
5th March 2019, 11:03 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Natural Resources) in Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must have to appear and qualified in the entrance exam conducted by Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development (ASNRSD). The application issued twice in a year October - December for January session and April - June for July session. You can download the application form the Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?