25th November 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PhD(Physical Education) stream which is available in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science? Please tell me about the course fee expenses also. Thank you!

1st December 2018, 03:55 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science are as follows:-
Course Duration - 3 years
Course Type - Degree
Course Level - Doctorate
Course Mode - Regular or correspondence
Course Place - On Campus
Eligibility - Candidate must have done post graduation from a recognised university.
Fee structure - upto Rs. 2 Lakhs
1st December 2018, 05:36 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Doctor of Philosophy in physical education is doctorate level physical education course. The duration of this course is 3 years and the candidate must have completed post graduation in Physical Education in order to pursue this course.

Selection throught Entrance test such as NET, GATE, GPAT,SLET.

Course Fee - INR 40,000 to 4 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?