25th November 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science for PhD in Physical Education course. I just want to know that if I successfully secure admission then I can get stipend or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

31st October 2021, 01:35 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Yes, You can get stipend to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science.

If you could secure admission than you will be totally eligible to get stipend of Rs. 27000 per month throughout the course duration.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate can visit official website for application procedure.
http://igipess.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?