25th November 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Hi friends, I am interested to do PhD(Physical Education) from Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science. Can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

31st October 2021, 02:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science?

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physical Education) in Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science is given below.

Candidate can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate can also get admission through UGC NET/ CSIR Or equivalent exam.

Candidate's final selection will be done through personal interview.

Candidate must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university.

Candidate can visit official website for application procedure.
http://igipess.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?