19th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

Hello, I have completed my MTech in Computer Science and Engineering and am looking forward to pursuing a PhD in this same specialization. I want to do a PhD in IIIT Nagpur. I want to know about the course syllabus of this PhD offered in this institute. Please tell me about the duration of this course.

21st August 2020, 12:05 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Course syllabus and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur?

Research Areas (course syllabus) of PhD (Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT, Nagpur:
All areas in Computer Science and Engineering Operating System, Database,Computer Networking,Compilers,Computer Graphics, Software Engineering, Image Processing and Computer Vision,Big Data,Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing,Computational Biology,Internet of Things,Information Security, RTOS and Embeded System.
Course Duration : Three years for candidates with Master’s Degree from the date of joining the Programme till the date of submission of Thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?