7th October 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PhD(Geography) at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study PhD in Geography subject in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University.

11th October 2019, 10:15 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Geography) at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University?

Course syllabus of PhD (Geography) at the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University are as mentioned below:-
Geomorphology
Climatology
Oceanography
Bio-Geography
History of Geographic Thought
Population Geography
Settlement Geography
Economic Geography
Agricultural Geography
Industrial Geography
Geography of Transport and Trade
Political Geography
Social Geography
Cultural Geography
Regional Planning
Geography of India
Cartography
Statistical Methods
Research
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?