30th November 2019, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus of PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Hello, I am thinking of doing a PhD program now in the specialization of Tourism Management. I came to know that Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute is offering this PhD program. I just want to know what is the syllabus of this PhD program? Please tell me immediately.

2nd December 2019, 10:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus of PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

PhD in Tourism Management is a 3 year duration course. This course aims at the study of human resources with academic as well as management in aspects of tourism planning, development and research to enhance the quality of all tourism activities. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Contemporary Issues in Tourism Management
Tourism Research Methodology and Statistics
Tourism Policy and Planning
Thesis Planning and Seminar
Plus One Elective
Tourism Project Planning and Programme Management
Tourism Marketing and Promotion
Tourism Research Thesis
Plus Two Elective
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?