30th November 2019, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to get admission for pursuing PhD in Tourism Management course which is available in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for securing admission? Please let me know as soon as possible.

2nd December 2019, 10:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue PhD(Tourism Management) in Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Tourism Management at Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute is a candidate must have passed master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test and post graduation marks for the preparation of the merit list.

Interested candidate can download the application form from the institute website www.drmgrdu.ac.in. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application form through demand draft in favour of Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute, payable at Chennai and submit the application form at the institute office. I am also giving you the institute contact details.

Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute
Periyar E.V.R. High Road, (NH-4, Highway)
Maduravoyal, Chennai - 600095
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?