20th February 2015, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

CSIR NET certificate not received even after 7 years

hi, i am partha. i have qualified csir net (ls) held on june 2008. but yet i have not received the certificate,though i have sent the requisite documents. what the matter?

27th April 2018, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CSIR NET certificate not received even after 7 years

You should have visited the campus immediately, if you were in need of the certificate. Still you can get the certificate, but already 7 years is gone, which can't come back now.

Just contact them as soon as possible over email or phone or in person. You need to take this issue seriously to get it resolved.
5th May 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am Neena. I have qualified Net held on June 2016. I got acknowledgement certificate from csir and in it mention that my documents are forwarded to UGC for further processing. But I have not get original certificate yet.How long will it take to get my Net certificate?
18th August 2022, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I passed NET in English in the December 2005 exam. but i never received my certificate as i gave my home town address. how can i get it now?
6th August 2023, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir can you share the link to download 2016 june certificate as i cleared Ls in june 2016 but didnt receive the e certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?