6th October 2010, 08:56 PM
nidhisingh

NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate

I appeared for CSIR-UGC NET 20th june EXAM . I cleared the exam and my rank is 36. I need my Net Clearance Certificate as i have to apply for post of asst. professor. I haven't received yet , even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate. Please, do answer my question.

Nidhi singh from U.P

7th October 2010, 08:50 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola

Default Re: NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate

you should write an application directly to the UGC in which you will state your problem and ask them to furnish the necessary details of delaying the certificate for which you are entitled to.A satisfactory answer from UGC will definitely solve your problem.
12th October 2010, 02:36 PM

Default Re: NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate

respected sir, i cleared csir net in dec 2009 . but havent recieved my rank certificate as yet . i have speed posted my documents 6 times since and am unable to join a lab officially .or recieve fellowship. please can u offer any solution?
rudra
kolkata
20th October 2010, 12:42 PM

I've qualified ugc net. because of online application i didn't have to submit my certificate regarding my education.. so after thsi do i needd
to subit it to ugc?
29th October 2010, 12:12 PM

respected sir, i cleared csir net in dec 2009 . but havent recieved my rank certificate as yet . i have speed posted my documents 2 times since and am unable to join a lab officially .or recieve fellowship. please can u offer any solution?
19th January 2011, 08:17 PM

I cleared C.S.I.R. NET in June 2010, but have not received my Rank Certificate yet. i have posted my documents 3 times through Indian speed post (SP EW763320230IN DT. 9/11/2010,SPEW763346271IN DT.21/12/2010,OP- CODE :PA2 DT.21/12/2010)to the Secretary ,CSIR COMPLEX,NEW DELHI,PIN:110012)with all necessary attested documents and the Tracking of Post Office reveals that all the Documents have reached to the Secretary ,CSIR, New Delhi in due times, and i am unable to join a Lab officially or receive fellowship .
kindly help me in getting my certificate.My Roll no. is 330808 in NET LIFE SCIENCE OF June 2010.I am very much worried about this.
Amrita Mukherjee, kolkata
email: [email protected]
7th February 2011, 11:41 AM

Respected Sir ,
I cleared UGC JRF in june 2010,but have not recieved my Rank certificate yet. My roll number is 101116. I have posted my documents three times with all necessary attested documents. I am unable to join a lab officially or recieve fellowship. kindly help me in getting my certificate. I am very much worried abot this.
Swetha S M
email:[email protected]
7th February 2011, 11:46 AM
Swetha S M

I cleared UGC NET in June 2010, but have not received my Rank Certificate yet.My roll number was 101116. I have posted my documents 3 times with all necessary attested documentsand , i am unable to join a Lab officially or receive fellowship.
kindly help me in getting my certificate.
Swetha S M
email: [email protected]
21st February 2011, 07:37 PM

I have not received my clearance certificate for June -2010.Hve sent the documents.
Please help me on that.
Soni Singh
26th February 2011, 09:42 AM

sir i have not received received the certificate of UGC-clearence for dec-2010. i have sent all the documents before 31st dec. .
so plz tell me if thers any query regarding this.
shivani gupta nd roll no 402481
e-mail- [email protected]
26th February 2011, 12:16 PM

is there any use by posting
26th February 2011, 12:25 PM

respected sir,
I CLEARED CSIR-NET JUNE 2010,I SENT ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL 30TH DECEMBER 2010
BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE MY AWARD LETTER ,NOW I NEED IT,HOW WILL I GET?
15th March 2011, 11:27 AM

I cleared CSIR-NET LS Dec2010, m in Mtech and final semester result aint over yet..what m I supposed to do?
8th June 2011, 08:21 PM

I appeared for CSIR-UGC NET 20th june EXAM . I cleared the exam and my rank is 36. I need my Net Clearance Certificate as i have to apply for post of asst. professor. I haven't received yet , even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate. Please, do answer my question.

Rajegowda from karnataka
15th June 2011, 06:21 PM

I qualified csir-ugc net exam held in dec 2010.i submitted attested copies of mark sheet and birth certificate in month of march but still i haven't got my certificate.please suggest me any solution to this.do i send document's once again?my roll no 130665.

rohant dhabbe from maharashtra
5th October 2011, 10:13 PM

i qualified csir-ugc LS net exam held in june 2011.i submitted attested copies of mark sheet, proof of birth certificate and admit card on 16th of sept. 2011 but still i haven't got my certificate.please tell me when i will get my certificate?

rati kumari sinha from jharkhand
18th October 2011, 11:24 AM

I qualified csir-ugc LS net exam held in 19th june 2011. I submitted attested copies of mark sheet, proof of birth certificate and admit card on 12th of sept. 2011 but still i haven't got my certificate.please tell me when i will get my certificate
18th October 2011, 11:29 AM

I qualified csir-ugc LS net exam held in 19th june 2011. I submitted attested copies of mark sheet, proof of birth certificate and admit card on 12th of sept. 2011 but still i haven't got my certificate.please tell me when i will get my certificate?

Milan Shyamal from West Bengal
Roll No. 134367
18th November 2011, 07:01 PM

Maine 26dec.2010 me ugc net exam clear ki hai. Lekin ab tk me marksheet downlod nahi kar pa rhi hun.
My roll no. 35370058
Email id : [email protected]
Plz help me.
23rd November 2011, 06:11 PM

csir landline phones are not working and no one will respond for mails also.. So much delay in issuing certifcates (ofcourse I have received my LS certificate 2011 june csir). I don't understand why?????
3rd December 2011, 01:50 PM

hello sir
I have qualified ugc net examination 26 june 2011. when i filled my application form I am appeared in master degree. now i cleared my master degree with 70% marks. how I can send attested photocopy to the ugc. & how i can get my net clearence certificate. my email id is [email protected].
7th December 2011, 07:48 AM

Unhappy Re: NET Clearance Certificate not received yet even after 10 days of submission of attested copies of mark sheets and birth certificate

csir landline phones are not working and no one will respond for mails also.. So much delay in issuing certifcates (ofcourse I have received my LS certificate 2011 june csir). I don't understand why?????
i dint receive it yet.....should i resend my certificates..
24th December 2011, 08:56 PM

I qualified csir-ugc LS net exam held in 19th june 2011. I submitted attested copies of mark sheet, proof of birth certificate and admit card on 20 of sept. 2011 but still i haven't got my certificate.please tell me when i will get my certificate?
24th December 2011, 08:59 PM

I qualified csir-ugc LS net exam held in 19th june 2011. I submitted attested copies of mark sheet, proof of birth certificate and admit card on 20th of sept. 2011 but still i haven't got my certificate.please tell me when i will get my certificate
4th February 2012, 07:33 PM

i have not received my ugc net june 2011 cleared certificate after submitting all required certificate & it is more than one month
17th February 2012, 03:48 PM

I have not recieved my CSIR NET Eligibility certificate till now . I had cleared it in june 2011 and have sent the documents twice. Please guide me as to how shall i complain to the department as nobody pics up the phone or answers to the emails.
12th July 2012, 01:33 PM

when will start to issue the e certificate of NET held on 24th December 2011?
22nd October 2012, 10:21 PM

I appeared for UGC NET 24th june 2012 EXAM . I cleared the exam. I need my Net Clearance Certificate.please tell me how I got my NET Certificate?
tnks-Sanjeev.A ([email protected])
17th December 2012, 12:01 PM

I have cleared UGC NET exam (Dec 2011) in Commerce Group.My roll no is 36081062.I have submitted all the attested documents also.Still I have not recd the Net ecertificate.
14th February 2013, 07:12 PM

I have cleared UGCNET(June2012)in homescience.My roll no.is 43120410.Please give link for the candidates who had applied in off line mode.
20th April 2013, 12:56 AM

i have still not got the e certificate for june 2012 my roll no 52170524 what i have to do. please mil me in satyanarayan [email protected]
20th May 2013, 06:29 PM

I appeared for CSIR UGC NET 24th DEC 2012 EXAM . I cleared the exam. I need my Net Clearance Certificate.please tell me how I got my NET Certificate?
tnks-k dinesh ( [email protected])
14th March 2014, 10:25 AM

My register number is 154401.I have cleared the net exam (Chemistry) .I have send all the certificates for granting the certificate three weeks ago. But the certificate is not yet received. When will i get the certificate. Regards
Akhila.m
Kollam,Kerala