23rd March 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Delhi University offers PhD in Economics course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Sir,
Can you tell me Delhi University
providing PhD course in Economics?
If yes then I have to give any entrance exam?
Please help me to know about this.

29th March 2015, 11:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Delhi University offers PhD in Economics course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Yes Delhi University offers admission in Ph.D Economics course. You can apply for admission if you have Master's degree in Economics with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

For admission in Delhi University for Ph.D program you must clear exam like NET/SLET/JRF. If you have any one of these scores then you will have good chance of admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. Just be prepared for these exams if you have a Master's degree or you can apply for admission through University entrance exam.

For more information visit http://www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?