20th December 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?

Hello Sir,
to register for ugc net in mathematics,
I am not getting proper subject code or
syllabus in UGC-NET website
pls give me the related information.

21st December 2014, 04:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?

Mathematical Sciences is available in CSIR NET, therefore, you have to appear for CSIR NET only. For more information visit following links.

For CSIR NET subjects visit http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/mcs_netexam_notice.htm You can enter following codes in the application form, if you are applying for Mathematical Science in CSIR NET.

1. Mathematical Sciences (MAT) Code:4

Applied Mathematics (Code 401)
Pure Mathematics (Code 402)
Statistics (Code 403)
Others (Code 404)

For UGC NET Subjects visit http://ugcnetonline.in/subjects.php
21st October 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?

what is the subject code of mathematics in UGC NET. in net application form for subjects option mathematics code was not available which subject must choose instead of similar to mathematics.reply me sir
10th September 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which book should be preferred for preparation of net in maths?????
25th January 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Which mathematics books are important for net exam according to syllabus of net exam
30th August 2017, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

May I know about CSIR-UGC-NET syllabus of mathematics is same as CBSE?
26th December 2017, 01:33 PM
pushpendra-25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
May I know about CSIR-UGC-NET syllabus of mathematics is same as CBSE?
Hi,
The CSIR NET Exam is conducted for the selection of candidates who wants to go for the Research & developments or assistant professor.

The candidates who completed the post graduation degree are eligible for the assistant professor while graduate candidates can apply for JRF.

So the Mathematics syllabus for the CSIR NET exam will not be same as CBSE syllabus.
The syllabus will contain higher level topics than the CBSE. So you must check complete syllabus and exam pattern.

You can check the official website for more detail. And check the CSIR NET Mathematics syllabus here: http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/mcs_ma_sylbs.pdf
7th June 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC net and CSIR net both conduct the exam for mathematics ???
I cannot found the previous paper of UGC net
23rd September 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Which code we have to use maths in UGC net here maths subject not appear so please tell which subject we have to apply
15th November 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I am not studying b. Sc maths horns as proper way but I want to qualify net exam and m. Sc properly how much hard with me it.
And use of b. Sc maths are how much important for me
23rd March 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Subject opted for net is mathematics how to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?