31st October 2012, 12:19 PM
reet kashyap

What is the syllabus for UGC NET for English subject

sorry.....i forget....can u plzzzz provide syllabus for ugc net for english subject

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for UGC-NET before Post Graduation? What subject to choose in PhD after MA English?
  2. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  3. Detailed information about Subject code and syllabus of UGC-NET for Mathematics?
  4. Useful books as per new pattern to prepare UGC NET English?
  5. What is the syllabus of UGC NET English for all the three papers?
  6. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  7. What is UGC NET syllabus for English Literature?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  9. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  10. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  11. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  13. How may I get information about the latest syllabus and exam pattern for UGC NET (English)? How may I get the sample question papers for the same?
  14. Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)?
  15. How may I know about new syllabus of law subject for UGC NET exam?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  17. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  18. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
1st November 2012, 10:50 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What is the syllabus for UGC NET for English subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by reet kashyap View Post
sorry.....i forget....can u plzzzz provide syllabus for ugc net for english subject
Details On UGC NET Exam

The National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) every year twice in the months of June and December for JRF and lectureship

A candidate can appear for the UGC NET Exam only if :-

>> The candidate must have cleared his post graduation in the desired subject from a recognized University..

>> The candidate must have secured at least 55% in post graduation without rounding off..

>> No upper age limit for candidates applying for the lectureship but the candidates appearing for JRF must be within the age limit of 35 years..

For more details on the exam you can Click Here

To see the syllabus of English..you can Click Here

I have also attached a few previous year question papers of English UGC NET so that you might go through them and I hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 212 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-2nd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 141 views)
File Type: pdf English-December-2007-3rd-paper.pdf(60.9 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2006-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: pdf English-June-2007-3rd-paper.pdf(60.8 KB, 158 views)
File Type: pdf UGC NET 2011Paper-I (SET-X).pdf(170.7 KB, 164 views)
1st November 2012, 12:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for UGC NET for English subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by reet kashyap View Post

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conduct twice time in a year by UGC.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks are applicable for NET exam.Marks relaxation is provide for SC/ST/PH category.

For NET exam there is no Age criteria.Only for JRF , your age should be in be below 28 years.

Best Books for NET Exam:-

UGC NET/SET English Literature
by B. P. Panigrahi
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company

UGC NET/SET English Literature Guide (Paper II & III)
by H S Bhatia
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature (Paper - II)
by B. B. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

UGC NET/JRF/SET English Literature (Paper II & III)

An Objective History of English Literature Through Multiple-Choice Questions for UGC-NET/SLET,TGT and PGT
by B. B. Jain

I have attached the syllabus and Question Paper of NET Exam for English Department .So please check it out .This Papers are really helpful for you.

For more details about NET Exam , You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ENGLISH NET SYLLABUS.PDF(176.0 KB, 204 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?