31st May 2015, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?

Sir,
Can you please give me the details about
the PhD programme on Social Work?
What is the scope of doing this PhD?
Please sir help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Ph.D in Social Work for MSW postgraduate?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  3. How can I prepare to crack Kurukshetra University PhD in Social Work entrance exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  4. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Social Work course in IISWBM, Kolkata?
  7. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  8. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  11. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  13. How can I make a career in social work? What is the future prospective for the same? I've completed 12th std and want to take admission in Delhi
  14. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  15. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  16. Qualification required for BSW? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information, percentage criteria and best college to study PhD through JNU PhD entrance exam?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Social Work in Jabalpur University? Course fee of PhD in this university?
20th October 2016, 06:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and scope of study PhD in Social Work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please give me the details about
the PhD programme on Social Work?
What is the scope of doing this PhD?
Please sir help me to know about this.

The interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD in Social Work. The candidates should have completed Master’s Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Community Health from any recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the course. The admission to the PhD program will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview conducted by the university.
The scope for the candidates in the government sector through various community development projects, like Health, Education, Rural Development, Child, Women and tribal welfare etc. They can also work in NGOs or self employed by establishing their own NGOs. The candidates can work as Lecturer in teaching institutions. These are some of the scope of PhD in Social Work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?