27th May 2015, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?

Respected Friends,
I want to apply for UGC-NET exam
for applying and study PhD course.
I have completed my M.A. in Urdu and
I want to study PhD in Urdu. Can you please
provide me the details along with the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET for M.A.(Urdu) postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  3. MA in Urdu holder can do PhD in Urdu? Information about entrance test and eligibility?
  4. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. Detailed information about UGC-NET(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  8. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  12. Eligibility to study correspondence PhD in Urdu for a Government Teacher who has completed M.A.? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?
  15. Reference books of Urdu to prepare for UGC-NET
  16. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  18. For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Politics?
8th June 2015, 09:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Friends,
I want to apply for UGC-NET exam
for applying and study PhD course.
I have completed my M.A. in Urdu and
I want to study PhD in Urdu. Can you please
provide me the details along with the eligibility criteria?
You have completed MA in Urdu so you are eligible for UGC NET exam in Urdu subject.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?