18th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?

Hello everyone,
I want to apply for UGC-NET. So give me the
detail for UGC-NET for Economics. Please
tell me the terms and condition to apply.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  2. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  3. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  4. Detailed information and conditions to study MS in USA for a housewife?
  5. Terms and conditions along with procedure for transferring into other college?
  6. Detailed Information regarding UGC NET Exam of this year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  8. Can I apply to get any scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year from Mumbai University having secured 93% in 10th and 87% in 12th? Detailed information and conditions to apply?
  9. Can I get education loan for Fashion designing course? Eligibility and terms and conditions for the same?
  10. Terms and conditions and duration of BDS?
  11. Is it possible to have a sponsor throughout my Education Career? What are the terms and condition to apply?
  12. What are the terms and conditions to apply for Staff Nurse Exam?
  13. What are the terms and conditions to take IAS entrance exam?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if pursuing final year of Master's Degree in Visual Arts? Detailed information and syllabus of UGC-NET for Visual Arts?
  16. Detailed information about UGC-NET for M.Sc(Biotechnology) last semester candidate?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
23rd May 2015, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to apply for UGC-NET. So give me the
detail for UGC-NET for Economics. Please
tell me the terms and condition to apply.
Waiting for your reply.
NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.

Marks distribution for each papers of NET Exam:-

Section 1 - 100 marks(60 questions are there)
Section 2 - 100 marks(50 questions are there)
Section 3 - 150 marks(75 questions are there)

For more details about NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
24th November 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and terms & conditions to apply for UGC-NET(Economics)?

Are candidate obtained ma by distance mode is he eligible for net.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?