13th July 2014, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?

Sir,
I have completed my MSc.IT. now i want to continue my further education.
please tell me that how can i get admission in phd IT and also give me information about UGC recognized universities in India inwhich Phd IT course can be done.
That will be your most kindness.
jahangir kamal

28th July 2017, 07:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?

Detailed Procedure to apply for PhD in IT Program in any UGC approved university:

In order to apply for PhD (Doctoral) program in UGC based approved universities, you are required to appear in entrance examination conducted by CBSE called National Eligibility Test.

You are required to score merit marks in National Eligibility Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education and you will be getting admission in UGC based universities based on the score you secure.

This Examination is conducted for the Junior Research Fellowship or Assistant Professor. The detailed procedure to apply online and scheme of the examination and other more details are given below in the notification.

Click here for Information Bulletin

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?