7th February 2023, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Details about Research Institutes and how to apply for them?

I have completed BHMS and want to join the Research center will you please give me detail of research institute and how to apply for Iit and what are t terms and conditions and expenditure.

9th February 2023, 11:23 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details about Research Institutes and how to apply for them?

To join research in IIT after BHMS, you need to first complete your post-graduation and PhD in a related field like Biomedical Engineering, Life Sciences, or Biotechnology. You can then look for opportunities for research in IITs by exploring their websites or reaching out to the concerned departments. To increase your chances of getting selected, you may also consider pursuing a PhD in the relevant field. Additionally, you can also attend workshops, conferences, and other events related to your area of interest to build your network and showcase your skills.
9th February 2023, 11:55 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Research Institutes and how to apply for them?

Research institution includes
Universities
National laboratory
Government Agencies
Corporation
To get admission in Research institute one has to go through entrance exam
Students have an option of choosing Fellowship at a rehabilitation centre,medical institute, research universities etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?