18th December 2010, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?

hello
i want to know about a institute who provide correspondence course for the preparation of m.sc entrance of jnu for life science and biotech
please give me contact no. and procedure to get this course.

Thanking you
dhwani
my e-mail ID is [email protected]

24th March 2011, 11:46 PM
PRIYA B

Default Re: Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?

YOU CAN DO SHORT TERM COURSE FOR ENTRANCE PEPRATION FROM GRASSROT ACADEMY( [email protected])
,PATHFINDER ACADEMY( [email protected])
.YOU CAN CONTACT THERE BY MAIL.

13th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes providing correspondence course for preparation for JNU MSc entrance for life science and Biotech? Contact details and procedure to apply?

M.sc. (chem. /physics/maths) details of admission, seats

8th July 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that which academy is providing best coaching for the preparation of iit jam and jnu combined enterence exams.
manisha shah.
email id. [email protected]

20th January 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to know MSc(Lifescience) entrance test date in ur institute and what is the entrance procedure in ur institute?
email id - [email protected]
mob:9937703169

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?