23rd February 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Do i have to clear any specific exam to get admission in phd textile and clothing?

I want to do phd in textile and clothing. Do i have to clear any specific exam to get admission in phd textile and clothing?

25th February 2023, 04:04 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Do i have to clear any specific exam to get admission in phd textile and clothing?

Yes, you have to clear NET exam. Candidates who want to take admitted to Ph. D. must have a post-graduate degree in a related field with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and must have passed the national level entrance examination or university level entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?