5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

I am doing M.Des in Fashion & Textile Design. After completing my M.Des, I want to do PhD in Textile & Clothing. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams which I have to give and also which are the colleges available in India for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Acoustic) in India? Details and entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of top colleges offering MSc in electronics in India? What is the entrance exam date?
  7. Colleges offering MPT course in India?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  9. List of government colleges offering marine engineering course? Question paper for the entrance exam?
  10. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  11. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges for BSc Honors? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
  15. What should I for doing Robotics Engineering after 12th? List of colleges offering such courses in India?
  16. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  17. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  18. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
6th October 2016, 05:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

To pursue the Ph.D course in Textile and Clothing, you need to appear in the UGC-NET examination, qualifying in which you can take admission to study the Ph.D course in different Colleges.

List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Textile and Clothing:-

Amity School of Fashion Technology
Address: I - 1 Block, II Floor Amity University Campus,Sector - 125 Noida - 201 313,
Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P. (India)
Phone: +91(0)-120-4392429 +91(0)-120-4392283

Government M.H College of Home Science and Science for Women
Address: Napier Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh 482002
Phone: 0761 400 5716

Gobind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Address: District - Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153
Phone: 05944 233 320

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Address: Pratapgunj, Vadodara, Gujarat 390002
Phone:0265 279 5555
6th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing M.Des in Fashion & Textile Design. After completing my M.Des, I want to do PhD in Textile & Clothing. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams which I have to give and also which are the colleges available in India for this course?

The list of colleges offering PhD (Textiles and Clothing) is given here;

Government M.H. College of Home Science and Science for Women - Official Website

Avinashilingam University - Official Website

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology - Official Website

Kumaraguru College of Technology - Official Website

The applicants have to sit for an entrance test and interview conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD Textile and Clothing. The applicant should have studied master’s degree in the same discipline with 55% marks for the admission to the PhD program. Applicant should submit the research proposal at the time of interview.
6th October 2016, 06:08 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Ph.D (Textile and Clothing )in India:

Amity School of Fashion Technology
1-1 Block, Amity University Campus,
Sector 125, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh (120)4392407, 4392150

Govarnment M.H. College of Home Science and Science for Women -Autonomous Napier Town, Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
(0761) 4005716, 2407326

Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
District- Udham Singh Nagar
Pantnagar, Uttarakhand
(05944) 233 320, 233350

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Kalabhavan, Rajmahal Road, Near Kirtistambh, Vadodara, Gujarat
(0265)2 434 188, 2793693

Entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D

Passed M.Sc or M.E. or M.Tech or MBA or equivlent with a minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognised University / Institute.

A candidate securing 55% marks throughout the Academic carrier starting at class- 10th.
6th October 2016, 07:05 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

List of colleges offering PhD(Textile & Clothing) in India::::::::::::::》

**Blitz Institute of Creative Arts (B.I.C.A.)
Address : 2nd Floor, Shakumbhari Complex, Bhelupur , Varanasi - 221005
District : Varanasi ( Uttar Pradesh )
Phone : 0542 -3253582
Fax : 0542- 2277481
Mobile : 09415269612, 09335024912

**C.E.P.Z. Institute of Fashion Desigining
Address : Plot no.F11-12Western Industrial Estate Limited.
Central Road,opp SEEPZ Marol,Andheri (East) , Mumbai - 400093

**D.A.V. Polytechnic for Women
Address : Jagadhri Road, Yamuna Nagar , Yamuna Nagar

**Dayalbagh Educational Institute
Address : Dayalbagh , Agra - 282005

**Erode Institute of Chemical Technology (E.I.C.T.) Polytechnic College
Address : Uthukuli Main Road, Nadupatti (Po.), Vijayamangalam (Via) , Erode - 638056.

For admission you should have passed M.Sc(C.T)or M.Phil (C.T) with a minimum of 55% marks.
26th October 2018, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/ mam, I have passed M.Sc in textiles and apparel designing from Kumaun University, Nainital. I want to take admission in P.hD in textiles and apparel designing in your college. Kindly inform me about the admission process.
Thanking you

Anchal Rathi
5th January 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Good day sir/ma, i'm an M.Tech. graduate of Textile and Clothing, I wish to take admission for my P.hd in Textiles and Fashion in your institution. I'm an international students currently residing in Nigeria. PLease how do I go about the admission. thanks.

Omisakin F. Taiwo
4th April 2020, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BTech in textiles as well as completed my MBA want to apply for PhD in textile engineering
Pls advise the procedure
5th May 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did Msc in fashion technology and wish to do PhD in textile and clothing
Please suggest collage and help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?