23rd February 2023, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope to do PhD in Chemistry after Mtech without doing MSc or BSc?

Is there any scope to do PhD in Chemistry after Mtech without doing MSc or BSc? I am intersted in Chemistry for educational purpose but want to get jobs based on Mtech. So can I do Phd in chemistry after Mtech without Msc?

25th February 2023, 04:10 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Is there any scope to do PhD in Chemistry after Mtech without doing MSc or BSc?

GATE score is essential for doctorate degree after M.Tech. especially, if you are applying for PhD in IITs and NITs. Some Indian universities and institutions have their own PhD entrance exams that you must pass for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?